Summer is ending which means school is starting and I promised my mom I would start a Blog before I head up to Utah State. This summer has been packed full of kids. I have been taking care of two kids, Kaden and Dylan Palmer during the day and at night I head to the Gym to take care of more children while their parents work out. It’s been a blast! The boys are supper easy but at the same time they’re exhausting. It’s none stop running and because of that I can almost tell you every park there is in the Layton and Kaysville area. We also went to the Dinosaur Park, the Gateway Museum, swimming, went for walks, played cars and trains, and more cars and trains. Here are a few pictures of the fun we've had...... .
(Kaden and Dylan Feeding Ducks at Layton Park)
.
(Buzz Lightyear and Woody at Sand Ridge Park)
.
(The Gateway Museum)
.
(Dylan giving as many chickens as he could
a ride at the Gateway Museum)
.
It has truly been one of the most fun summers I've had and I'm sad to see it go, but I'm excited to head up to Utah State! Go Aggie's!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited to keep up with your life on your blog! Your background is so cute, maybe you can teach me how to be that cute?
Go Aggies!
Are you already gone Caitlyn? I guess I need to look at my work schedule again. Sorry. I didn't get to wish you well at college-although I heard you may be back for holidays. Cute blog. I will have to check back to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment