This whole blog thing has gone onto the back burner maybe someday I will write more but for now it will be short/long posts every once in a while.
Most people know by now but I said goodbye to Barclay Elm. Middle on Feb 13. Jacob and I decided that for my mental health and his I needed to be done teaching here in the city. I have never had so many panic attacks in my life until the month of January. Realizing that the only way I was going to be able to finish the year would to be put on medication, something I was unwilling to do when the problem could be fixed without medication. So for my Birthday my sweet husband told me as we drove to the temple that I should put in my two week notice.
The fallowing day I put in my notice and had another job lined up. I've gotten a dramatic pay cut but I think everyone would say it has been for the best. It's been interesting to see my old self come back.
The other day I was making sound affects as I was doing everything, granted this is something I always do especially if I am doing any kind of project but somewhere along the way I stopped. I was laughing and making sound effects so much that Jacob stated how happy he was to see the Cait he fell in love with come back. This week my energy level has gone way up. I was constantly tired. Getting out of bed was so hard and I could easily go to bed every night by 7:30. As long as I walked a couple miles at the Gym I called it a successful workout. This past week when Jacob has gotten up at 5 I've been a wake enough that I could actually go to the gym (I haven't because the weather has been FREEZING and snowy but I could have, haha)
My point is I am happy. It's hard at the same time only because at this point I don't see myself teaching again at least while we live here, but I am also no were ready to teach again, so it's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment