Monday, July 28, 2014

Feeling Blessed

Everyday I think how blessed I am with the parents that I have.  I know I am not the easiest to deal with and I know that.  I have a hard time being able to communicate exactly what is going on in my head which can be frustrating.

A couple of weeks ago I called my mother completely upset because I was beyond confused with life and the fact that I didn't know how to change it.  She listened and giving the most minimal amount of advice/thoughts.  There really wasn't anything she or anyone could do.  But because of that night I was able to spill out all my frustration.  The single conversation did not resolve anything, but it allowed for me to realize how much I keep inside. 

This is a random post and mostly for me to remember a night that made a huge difference in my life.

Thank You Mom for being willing to listen to me!  

No comments: