First I do apologize that I have not had any pictures as of late. My computer is dead and blogging on the iPhone is not my favorite, but I wanted to write a quick post before I went to bed.
I'm finally back into the swing of teaching and it feels good to once again realize that I do love what I do (and will like it even more when it's truly my classroom).
This week is Spring Break! Another plus to being a teacher is you get just as excited for the breaks as the children do and so far my spring break has been perfect!
It started off on Friday playing games with some friends. Saturday I went for a bike ride to the Farmers Market and than spent the day hiking with a friend in the most beautiful weather (seriously best weather) and than today was a really good day at church, some more hanging out with friends and making new friends in our neighborhood by playing chalk with them (we may have to have a talk about when it is appropriate to knock on our door 10 o'clock at night, probable not). Anyway, life is good, I have a week off, plus we are headed to Utah which will be fun.
Oh and some really great news... I got a job at REI!
1 comment:
That is great news!
Post a Comment