Monday, January 27, 2014

Someday I will have a job

Ann and I were talking today about how the job search is going.  The hardest part is that every single person that I have interviewed with will not give a direct answer to whether or not I have a job.  No school has said that they have filled the position and they all act really positive if I can get things done on my side.

Ann feels like this is the week that I will for sure have something lined up.  A school called me today, they want me to come in tomorrow and meet the teacher I would be subbing starting in March.  The problem is it's the first job thats not for Art.  Ann and I were laughing though because when they called me I was explaining that I had already applied to be a sub for the city schools but haven't been able to move forward in the process, they informed me that they would be able to help me in the processes. The only thing is if they helped me I would want to go with another school that needs an art teacher as soon as I can get squared away as a sub for the city schools and then I am hoping that I can get another longterm sub for the county as an art teacher. So basically if this school helps me out I don't really even want to sub for them.

Again, just a random post about job searching, but really after this week I should be squared away to be a sub for the county which is great and possibly the city which means I would at least be able to do some day to day subbing.

1 comment:

Sara Passey said...

Yay for being almost there!