Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tonight I...

Went and saw this with my roommate....


It really makes you think and he had some really great things to say when it comes to having faith, hope, and charity.

Today was my first day in 6th grade and it was great! Still feeling good about wanting to teach middle school age kids.

Went on campus to watch the BYU game because they project it in the MC (Kind of like the Student Union Building) it was a hard game to watch and I really only made it for the 4th quarter.  The place was split between Boise fans and BYU fans (Just like it was for last weeks game) and both weeks BYU lost! All I can say is they better not lose to Utah State.

I aslo visited my roommate at work because I was already on campus and she told me I better not be asleep by the time she comes home (I've been going to sleep close to 9:30-10ish because I have nothing else to do and I have early classes or work.  So that is why I'm writing this post because I still have close to a half hour till she is home and I don't think I'll make it.

Anyway, I don't think there is really anything else to say.  Except if you have any ideas for prints (images to draw) it would help out tons.  I'm needing to do 2 prints tomorrow and I've got no idea what to do.  I sit in class just trying to come up with ideas and nothing comes (remember I have class for 3 hours and that is a long time to just be sitting just trying to come up with ideas) I might die in this class!

1 comment:

Sara Passey said...

I'm not sure exactly the kind of ideas you're looking for but what about fruit? (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches - you know - all those yummy summer fruits!) Or what about trees/leaves? Those are the ideas I could think of! Hope it helps!