Okay, so sometimes it feels as if the world doesn't know that I actually do exist sometimes it's beyond frustrating and sometimes it's funny. For instance today I got an email telling me I'm ineligible to live in student housing! Talk about frustrating. Do you want to know the reason apparently I'm not a boy?! When I read that I burst out laughing why in the world would I try to live in mens housing, and why do they believe I want to live there? Luckily this wasn't a hard fix my manager just accidentally clicked men instead of women.
Okay, so maybe that's not the best example of not existing like when the bank thought I didn't exist because they couldn't find the account I had been using for over a year, or in Junior High and High School when the school didn't know there were two Caitlyn Passey's and I had 8 classes in Junior High and half weren't ones I signed up for, or High School when they only gave me 7 one semester and 9 another, or when I had to fight the whole time trying to get things to work out when transferring to BYU-Idaho, but my favorite is that I can't plan more than 3 months at a time no matter how certain the plain is.
The last thing I thought I might mention because this is a random post about things that tend to happen in my life that is just kind of ridiculous. It turns out I have officially become the old one in the ward and I'm only 22! Which is not old at all. But when it comes to my FHE group the boys range from one who just turned 16 a couple of weeks ago, two that are 17, one will be 18 on sunday, one that is 18, and two that are 21, luckily my roommate and I are both on our 9 semester and 22 because the rest of the girls are younger, not by much but still kind of crazy not having anyone else older then 22. Oh and a side note tall boys apparent;y only exist in Utah because they all go to my shoulder here.
Anyway, school is going, crazy, but going. I've already made two bowls, one pot, two paintings, and one print! This semester is going to be busy, busy, busy!!
3 comments:
You don't live in the dorms or anything?! Crazy everyone is so young!
I'm excited to see what you make in your classes.
You should try being sent you college diploma in the mail, having to return it so that you can complete your college, not having enough money for parking and then having to pay the $18.00 overdraft fee...all to return the diploma you never earned. Sometimes it feels like you are the only one these things happen to, but I promise it happens to everyone.
Maybe you are getting close to the age cut-off up there and you will be kicked out if you get much older...plus all boys are really short, our brothers are mutants.
Claire makes a good point about the fact that the boys in the family are all tall, remember at 6'2" I'm the short one. Also, even if you don't have us for Christmas I wouldn't mind receiving a fun bowl or vase from your pottery class (or been an ash tray if it's not too much to ask).
Post a Comment