I am done with this semester! It feels good to say that. It was a hard one and it never really let up even after my last class/final today I ended up having to fix an assignment and email it to my professor. I ended working straight to the end; reading 2 whole books, studying for finals, going to class (yes, here at BYU-Idaho we have class Mon-Wed and Thurs-Saturday are finals), working, cleaning for white glove (first time this semester my room feels clean to me), tried to fit in a little time to hang out with julia before we left because she is going on a mission and by the time she gets back I will have graduated (hopefully), but that mostly was her sitting on my bed while I worked on things, and thats how I spent my week.
Anyway, I've got lots of things planned for my week off and one is to do another photo rendering painting (like my pepper), but I need help figuring out what I should do. Now if you come up with an idea that I like and I end up doing it you maybe the proud owner of a Caitlyn original (not many people can say that) so please give me as many ideas you can think off i want to get started on it as soon as I can (this kind of painting can take close to 40 hours to do!)
No comments:
Post a Comment