Monday, April 2, 2012
4 more days
I only have four more days left and I will be done with this semester! It's been a hard one, I've learned a lot, worked a lot, and have semi functioned on 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night for the past month. It definitely was not the semester I thought it was going to be and it definitely doesn't rank on my top 3 favorite semesters, maybe it ranks 4th? That's one good thing about semester each one is different. New roommates, new classes, new work schedule, and hopefully lots more sunshine! I'm definitely just as busy next semester with 3 studio classes (I only had 2 this semester) but I wont have classes or work on Friday, which will help out tons. Plus I have a trip to look forward to in June which will be great and keep me motivated to stay on top of class work so that I can take a couple of days off school. Anyway, I need to go back to studying but hopefully next week I will blog a little more maybe I will do really exciting things on my week off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a trip to look forward to in June? Does this mean you're coming to CA?
Please say that is to come see us? (and others)
You can do it! Four days is nothing.;)
Post a Comment