Thursday, December 1, 2011
Update of the damages
So as you saw with the previous post there was quit a bit of damage done but our damage is nothing compared to other areas around Kaysville. Signs are down everywhere as are so many of the trees. It was kinda fun to see the backyard of so many houses along 50 west that in all my life I have not seen. The golf course looks like a giant went in and ripped up all the trees. I saw a brand new house with part of the siding ripped off. What was really fun was to see so many people helping out around the community. The roof I mentioned earlier was already being rebuilt, trees have been chopped up and are ready to be picked up by the city, and yes school is cancelled for tomorrow as well (to much damage on school property and to the buses). This is not so good for me it means I don't work :( but not much I can do about that. So there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for being our on the scene reporter!
And you have a job?!?! YAY!
Kinda have a job thats why it is sad that there is no school I'm only a sub for my old job.
Post a Comment