Friday, December 30, 2011

Freezing!

Okay, so I'm back in Rexburg and the weather has actually been very kind to me. There is no snow and it's been between 35 to 50 degrees these past couple of days. My problem is that even now as I sit in my apartment I'm shivering. My family knows that I am cold all the time. In fact I were my North Face coat over a hoody most of the time at home. The problem is I'm sick of it! I have sweats on, I'm wrapped in a blanket, I'm using my computer cord that has a surge protector thingy that gets warm to try to warm up my freezing feet that are in slippers. Now I know the first thing people would say is turn up the heat. Well first I grew up in a house were you don't touch the thermostat second there's a box around mine were I need a key to get to it so it's stuck at around 69. Anyway I know there's nothing you can do for me but thats all thats really on my mind seeing that I'm all alone up here with nothing to do. Maybe I'll post more about my job tomorrow.

2 comments:

Coopers said...

It's crazy how cold you get. :)
I would suggest having some soup in a mug that you can hold to keep warm.
Can't wait to hear about the job.

Ann said...

I think you need some long underwear. Preferably smartwool. And a vest. I wear a vest all the time. And a warm beverage in a thermos. And wool socks. You NEED wool socks. If you're wearing cotton socks, you feet will be cold, and then all of you will be cold. And maybe a hat.