Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ramblings

I sit here just thinking, "Will life ever stop smacking me in the face?" Well I have the answer to that....Nope. I don't even like looking back on the last couple of years. I just get frustrated because I just don't understand any of it, and when I finally think I see why things happened the way they did something else happens and I once again think Why...? Circumstances beyond my control I once again join the rest of the unemployed society (and no I was not fired). Even when I was told that I was no longer needed I had no emotion what so ever, in fact I'm pretty sure my exact thoughts where, "Wow I really hate the month of October," and "I guess it would be way to hard to ask to have at least two months go the way I had planed."

Anyway, this is a post just to let you know whats going on in case you see me around. Also, if you know anywhere with some employment opportunities, preferable in Rexburg, let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Claire said...

So sorry to hear that....I hope you find a job soon.