Me too. When are we going?
Well I should get a pass port first and maybe save up some money soooo unless you want to pay it wont be for a very long time.
me 3. if you need a translator let me know. it is a great place. -lee-
Perfect. Lee you are invited to come too!
Can we time it for approximately the Rome Temple Dedication? If not, a second trip might be necessary?
Ok I looked into when the temple should be completed and that is in 2014 I think I might be able to handle that :)
sweet! I looked it up a few months ago and couldn't tell. now that we know it is 2014. I will stop eating 3 meals a day so that we can all afford the trip!! Can't wait! -lee-
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Me too. When are we going?
Well I should get a pass port first and maybe save up some money soooo unless you want to pay it wont be for a very long time.
me 3. if you need a translator let me know. it is a great place. -lee-
Perfect. Lee you are invited to come too!
Can we time it for approximately the Rome Temple Dedication? If not, a second trip might be necessary?
Ok I looked into when the temple should be completed and that is in 2014 I think I might be able to handle that :)
sweet! I looked it up a few months ago and couldn't tell. now that we know it is 2014. I will stop eating 3 meals a day so that we can all afford the trip!! Can't wait! -lee-
Post a Comment