Okay so here is a bit of what we have been doing these past couple of weeks: First we play lots and lots of trains. I am slowly learning all the names to the different engines, it is a good thing they all have their names on the bottom of the engines, second we have been slowly trying to become interested into coloring and anything art but this 3 year old shows little to no interest to coloring but today we did for about 10 mins! It was great. Anyway, here are some pictures:
.
.
We love when friends come over to play! These boys played in the sprinklers and water for over an hour it was great! (I nanny the little boy on the right.)
.
.
Here we are wearing our Alien masks. He insisted that we make his have a scary face but mine could have a smiley face.
(Not to easy taking a picture with a paper bag on your head)
.
Here it is! We, parents included, couldn't be prouder of the coloring job done on this picture. Great Harvest is owned by members in the ward and gave him a cookie with a promise that he would color the picture and give it back this is more then we could have asked him to do.
.
We have also gone to three different parks, one of them multipul times, go on a little hikes, went to the Library, found a toy shop that rents games for FREE! And all together have had lots of fun and by the end of the day we are all exhausted.
2 comments:
I like the ears on the outline. One time in Kindergarden we traced our bodies and I put ears on mine and everyone laughed because they were huge. Your's look great.
I always loved getting traced. Sweet memories!
Post a Comment