I am back for another comment...did they make this themselves? If so, I want to know how....left me know if you find out. It would be totally cool to make these for some coworkers next Valentines Day.
Claire to tell you the truth I think they found it just on the internet, but if I were to do this I think I would use styrofoam and then either use glue or try to use frosting to glue the hearts onto it.
4 comments:
I am totally excited about this....I really want to make one of those now. I LOVE IT!
I am back for another comment...did they make this themselves? If so, I want to know how....left me know if you find out. It would be totally cool to make these for some coworkers next Valentines Day.
a heart out of candy! sooo cool.
Claire to tell you the truth I think they found it just on the internet, but if I were to do this I think I would use styrofoam and then either use glue or try to use frosting to glue the hearts onto it.
Post a Comment