Saturday, May 29, 2010

Update

I figure it's about time I updated. I have now been in my fourth semester for 6 complete weeks and 8 more to go! Life has been crazy words can't describe what life has been like. All I can really say is it's a whole lot better than it was at the beginning of the semester. I once again feel like I'm doing the major that is best for me (which is a huge relief there is nothing worse than going to school and not knowing what you should major in).

Not much has changed I still spend most of my time doing homework. I still don't have a job I think the count is up to something like 31 applications! And it doesn't look like things are going to change soon. I almost had a job working with a developmental disabled child or young adult, but I don't have a car to get to Rigby and Rexburg Id has one of the worst bus systems I know of. Although it did make me feel good when the Lady that wanted to hire me tried her hardest to find me a client in Rexburg but no luck. So if you know of any jobs opening in Rexburg let me know.

No comments: