
.
Last night I hit the point of tired at about 10:30 and by 11:00 I was way past being tired and on to crazy awake and my roommates took full advantage of it! We started off by watching Dr. Horribles sing-a-long Blog, moved on to having a dance party in the Kitchen, to the grand finally of super hero make-up! While one roommate did my make-up the other was trying to interview me about my life growing up in Utah needless to say should have interviewed someone else I live a very boring life. Apparently I wasn't a very rebellious teenager (watching a few episodes of Friends in ninth grade and staying out tell three in the morning Jr. year after finishing up with the musical didn't count). Oh well at least she was able to turn in something.
Here are some pictures of the Super Hero's:





1 comment:
nice! way to stay up late for once! funny things can happen. and i'm so glad that you had a camera to share!!
Post a Comment