Friday, February 19, 2010

Update on the Snow Day

It has taken me awhile to write about my wards snow day on Monday because I was waiting to see if anyone would post pictures but no one did. Any who it was way fun we went to our second counselor's house in the Bishopric. He owns a potato farm, I know what a shock his a farmer and a potato farmer at that. There were about 6 or 7 snowmobiles that we could ride, 2 had tubes tide to the end and 1 had a sled. Some people also went skiing or snowboarding like you would on water but instead of the boat pulling it was a snowmobile. It was super fun to be pulled by the snowmobiles Bro. Kerbs had made jumps around his yard and we were free to ride through the potato fields. For those that did not want to snowmobile they were able to go sledding, cross country skiing, eat the delicious soup, or watch the fun. I love my ward and that I'm finally getting to know everyone. I can't wait for our future activities.

3 comments:

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

Jealous! Sounds like you had a blast :)

Will said...

That sounds amazing!

lee said...

What a way to use the potato farm. I'm thinking that potato farming is for me! Not to copy, but I'm Jealous and it does sound amazing.