Jump Rope Club
That's right it only took me 13 years. I loved jump roping when I was in elementary school and so badly wanted to be on a a jump rope team or at least have enough friends that loved to jump rope as much as I did. I finally Have! The club meets every Monday and Wednesday. It's so much fun and it's nice to know that I can still do the tricks plus I'm learning more. We have our first performance during the Slam Dunk Contest on March 5 it should be fun plus that means I get in free for the competition which is nice since I have a friend in it.
1 comment:
Cinderella dressed in "yella"
went upstairs to kiss a fella
Made a mistake and kissed a snake
How many doctors did it take?
On, Two....
I've still got it!
Post a Comment