Sunday, July 19, 2009

BYU-I


I decided that I could finally blog about the decision I've made. My application is finally all in scheduling interviews with the Bishop and Stake Presidency takes longer than I would have liked it to take. Anyway I have decided to transfer to BYU-I. I now have to wait to see if I get in (which is my least favorite thing to do) I meet every requirement but you never know. I should know in about six weeks. In the mean time I'm staying home and working. I'm happy I get to keep my job. Not so happy to live at home for another semester.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

:( goodbye roommate :(

Coopers said...

love the posts! can't wait to see what ends up happening!

Claire said...

Isn't it great to finally make a decision and having a plan in your life? Congrats on the decision.

Amber P. said...

I wish I had a job for you out here! You could totally live with us for a semester! Good luck and I hope it works out for you. It's cold up there! I think I have a scarf I'll send you for Christmas :)