This summer I've been working and Babysitting and it's been a blast! Last week I took care of a three year old for a couple of days while his parents were out of town and we had a great time. I had never met a kid who could play Candy Land and Shoots and Ladders for two straight hours! until I took care of Jaden. We had fun he came to work with me (That's were I met his family) on Monday and that after noon we went to Discovery Gateway which he loved and anytime we went anywhere all he wanted to do was go to the Gateway.
.
Through the Gym I've met quit a few families that I now take care of there kids so it's rare that I get a Friday or Saterday night's off which is fine by me.
.
Here are a few pictures of Calon and Lukus when we went to the Discovery Gateway.
.
.
.
.
(I got really good at figuring out ways to take Calon's picture with out him knowing)
.
Lukus Loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment