In some ways this semester has dragged on forever, but then when I think about it I only have a month until it's over! I've decided that chemistry is not for me. Which means I need to pick a new major. Luckily I've never declared a major so I don't have to change anything I just need to continue taking general class and decide what I like best.
I can't wait for Christmas Break I get to enjoy a whole month off! I only wish that I would be able to sell my contract before, but selling an on campus student housing contract half way through the year is not easy and near impossible. So if anyone knows of anyone that's coming to Utah State and wants to live on campus......
3 comments:
your funny...you should go into advertising, i think your contract has been advertised everywhere now! :) too bad we don't have someone to take it yet! time has flown by hasn't it!?! lucky ducky for you who gets the entire month off. think of me on christmas eve when i'm still up in dear logan working!! haha...see you soon hopefully! good luck choosing a major!
Why a whole month? Are you changing schools? Its good to experiment with majors. Not always the first thought is the right choice. But you have time.
I have a whole month because my last final is Tues the 9 and school doesn't start till Mon the 5! It's great.
Post a Comment