School could be going better if I would stop getting sick. I’ve never had seasonal allergies until coming to Logan, and boy are they bad. I spent weeks trying to find medication so I could breath and after about three weeks I went to the doctors and found out I had pneumonia. I feel like I am 90 years old taking tons of different medications to clear my head from all the gunk and then I took stuff to get rid of the pneumonia. Now I’m on more stuff to get rid of a cough, because I still can’t breathe well enough to exercise. This is a short explanation to why I have not been blogging as well as I should because I spend most of my days at school, doing homework, working, and sleeping. I’m getting better so hopefully I will be more on top of my blogs.
P.S. For those of you who have not heard I work for the Athletic Ticket Office for Utah State
3 comments:
I love your college life...work, homework...the stuff i SHOULD be doing. I take to umm...tv (no i did not just watch an entire season of a show in two days while having papers to write!), hanging out with friends, being "betty crocker" with the roommate..pretty much anything to NOT do what i'm supposed to. Props to you for making it this far, hope you feel better! we should hang out sometime!
NO WAY! You got a sweet job! Nice work. We are sad to here about this sickness. That has got to be no fun. But we are glad to see you back blogging. We can't wait to see you this weekend.
I remember the first time I got seasonal allergies. It was last year in Huntsville Alabama... I wanted to cut off my head I was sneezing so much. Congrats on the job!
Post a Comment