Saturday, April 6, 2013

What do you do when you should be doing more important things...

As many of you know this week has been a busy one for painting and finishing up this semester.  Why is it that when certain things need to get done you are able to get so many things done other than what you SHOULD get done.  Does that even make since?  For instance I have a minimalism and geometric drawing or painting that needs to get done for Monday, I still have to finish up at least 2 paintings, and write a 6 page paper on art between the 1890's to 1970's.  But what did I do today:

I cleaned the kitchen which included the stove and the fridge, I was just going to whip them down but couldn't stop I had to take everything apart, wash, and put back together.  Cleaned my room, once again it was suppose to be a quick pick up and organizing of the 5 projects I've been working on but I ended up deep cleaning and vacuuming, which continued to the living room.

I did get my self-portrait done! It may be the only self portrait I do (painting wise) but we'll see.  I did work on my photo-rendering of Italy (which is far from done), but at least I can say I worked on it. I also watched/ listened to conference (that's when I painted so at least I did do a little of what I needed to).

Since I'm so good at avoiding homework I also started another blog.  I deleted my other art blog and started: theallergicartist.blogspot.com It's a blog to help me with both my art and allergies.  Not much on it but you have to start somewhere.  That's it! I should now paint but I'll probable wont and I'll kick myself on Monday but right now I don't care I paint better when I feel like painting.  

No comments: