Monday, March 25, 2013

Winter 2013 FHE Group

Today was a not so good day.  I thought that my head troubles were gone I haven't had any problems with it for about two weeks and then all day today my head was fussy, I couldn't stand for long (which makes painting hard) and all I wanted to do was go home and take my medication that I like but hate because it makes me beyond shaky (seriously I feel like a druggy when I take it) but it does help with the head ache, but I'm not suppose to take it until I'm going to bed.  

Anyway, it was a good thing I had already made most of the dessert for FHE yesterday so today I came home from School and made the whip cream and put the cake altogether so that we could celebrate my FHE brothers' Golden Birthday.  I almost missed our last FHE together because of my head but luckily I sucked it up and sat and watched the fun.  It's kind of sad that I had a head injury for most of the semester, I didn't really get to know these boys till the last couple of weeks.  All I can say is we have talent when it comes to Just Dance. 



2 comments:

Will said...

Looks awesome! (both the dancing and the dessert)

Coopers said...

Um amazing cake! Way to rock that one!