I realized once again I haven't written in awhile, but lets be honest my life doesn't really change day to day but I thought I might write about how this semester went:
First, I don't really remember if I ever mentioned what classes I was taking. I had 3 studio classes, oil painting, ceramics, and printmaking. I then was taking Old Testaments and Secondary Art Methods, which is the class I taught in the middle school.
For those of you that don't know studio classes are 3 hours long, twice a week. What is that rule about for each hour spent in class you should spend 2 hours outside. Yeah, well I don't really do that otherwise I would be spending 36 hours just on three classes instead I just work on stuff until I have no more energy to do anything more.
As my friends that are up here would say I may have disappeared for the second half of the semester. I didn't disappear on purpose in fact I didn't even realize I hadn't really hung out until this week, sad I know, but I really do spend most of my time on school work and luckily I don't mind in fact I love being the only in the Spori building so yes I'm that weird student that is up and at the school at 6 in the morning including Saturday.
The Second thing that kept me busy this semester was Volleyball practice Mondays and Wednesdays, and games/ tournaments on the weekends. It was fun while it lasted but it sure was nice to gain those hours back I haven't decided if I will do it again Spring semester I guess I will just see what my work load is like that semester.
Well I only have close to 6 months left here in Rexburg and I couldn't be more thrilled, I can almost see the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment