Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Apartment


I know you have all been wondering what my apartment looks like (or the real reason I'm posting is I don't want to do what I'm suppose to be doing).  Anyway, here it is....

(When you walk in the front door)

(The Living room the worst couches ever but I will take an awful 
couch over the mess from last semester)


(The Kitchen)

(The cupboard under the stairs or better known as
a closet) 


(The bathroom/laundry room downstairs)


Now we travel up stairs...
(The upstairs bathroom)


(Vanity)

and now my bedroom...



There you have it, my apartment.  I know it's so exciting but now time for me to finish my painting. 

3 comments:

Will said...

That is a fantastic kitchen. I like your apartment.

Coopers said...

looks like a nice place. it's nice to have the upper floor. and in apartment laundry!! you are living the dream. the kitchen is nice with the island!

Claire said...

Um, was that a shaggy green toilet set cover? Did someone's grandma come to visit and leave a gift?