Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Saturday

Today I:

  • Woke up at 6:30 to be at my favorite building, the Spori, by 7a.m.
  • Worked on my prints until 12
  • Ate Grilled cheese and tomato soup (one of my favorites) for lunch
  • Worked on my value painting (it's a really exciting painting of a ball and four cubes).


  • Then went to the General Relief Society Broadcast
  • Came home and have been listening to different bands and now a D.J. out side my apt.  (luckily it has picked up it was looking pretty sad for a dance party for awhile)
  • Went to the dance party meet some new people and because we were taking more then actual dancing I kind of don't have much of a voice
  • Now I am sitting on the couch trying to write my Bio for student teaching due on Monday.  Wish Me Luck.  
  • And LAUNDRY

No comments: