Friday, May 11, 2012

Good day

I decided to blog today because I took a brake from school.  I may regret it tomorrow but as for today it's been great!  First I slept in, 8:00.  Then I got up and watched, We Bought a Zoo, which was a great movie.  Then did some dishes, got ready to go for a run but then decided to go buy popsicles and hand them out to people with my roommates instead.  We gave them to our Relief Society and anyone we saw along the way.  In doing so I met 3 guys from Greenbrier who when then talked to for like a half hour.  Afterwards I taught my roommate and friend how to street surf, play basketball, and volleyball!  All together great. Now I'm going to dinner with my roommates and my one roommates Dad (who surprised her and drove her car out from Virginia). Oh and I even did Laundry.  Good Day!  

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! That is a good day!

Sara Passey said...

Yay! I've been wanting to watch We Bought a Zoo! It looks so fun!

Coopers said...

good day! love that boys were involved! always nice to take a brake from school and just have FUN!