I haven't been in a ward like this since I was growing up. It's been great! I think a lot has to do with the fact that I didn't know anyone and I've gotten to know so many in just a few weeks. I can't wait for ward activities probable because I'm able to leave and go do something but I always loved going to mutual growing up and thats what FHE reminds me of.
Whats more entertaining is that every time I go to church or any other activity Jen is telling me to come back with stories but now she has been giving me assignments. Tonight I received a B+ an A is a Date if that helps. All in all it was a good night.
2 comments:
Wow. A B+ is close to an A. Sounds like fun!
Glad you have a good ward to go to. That always makes things more fun.
Post a Comment