I've learned that life becomes easier when you just go with the flow. Its not always easy since I tend to like having everything lined up and go the way I want, I mean who doesn't. But realizing that my life never really seems to do what I would have it do, has been a blessing especially for this past semester. A lot has happened in only a few short months and once again I am at a point were I need to make some decisions, which is probably my least favorite thing to do.
Don't get me wrong I am so grateful that I have the opportunities that I do, I am truly blessed, but sometimes I think life would be easier if my parents just told me what to do.. ha ha how funny, that when you are young all you want to do is make your own decisions and not be told by your parents what to do. Now that I'm legally an adult I would just prefer my parents to tell me what to do... pathetic.
Anyway, this is just kinda a random post, I know, it's just one of those things I have to write about but also be vague because like I said I am trying to make decision. Hence, the decision has not been made but no worries it will be made soon and if your really curious feel free to call I would be more willing to talk to you about it all.
Well, HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY to MEEE!! Hope Your Day is going Great!
2 comments:
HAPPY HALF!!! I'm so glad you did this post on it!
Happy Half Birthday to you as well! And don't worry, I'm 24 and still don't know what I'm doing so you have plenty of time to figure it out!
Post a Comment