
This Weekend I was suppose to go to Rexburg and so I made sure all my homework was done and got work off early. Then on Thursday night I found out my friend's car broke and I was unable to drive one of our families cars. Friday was fine until I got done with work early and no one was home and no friends to play with so I decided to do some chalk art (Shown Above), but of course that only lasted a couple of hours so I just figured I might as well go to bed. Needles to say today was the LONGEST day. I had lots of ideas but none sounded fun by myself such as going on a hike or making lots of play-dough. I guess I will have to wait for another weekend to make a giant creation from play-dough.
2 comments:
AWESOME - how did I miss this??????
I am super jealous of your amazing chalking skills!! And I want to see you... Soon!! I don't think I can wait until January...
Post a Comment