Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I do for Friends

I really should go to bed but I thought I'd do a quick update. First off my callings are FHE Assistant and the other is an Indexer (Family History Stuff). Now on to the real reason I'm writing... I think I need to learn to say no. The only problem with this is that I really do like helping people out but it means I have been staying up till all hours of the night and getting up at the crack of dawn (I'm turning into to Dad). I also believe I rather help other people with their homework because it always sounds better than my own. For example I can now tell you what number can be divided by 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and only has a remainder of 1, it's also hard to bet me at making a Power Point Presentation cause I add not only animation but sound too, and finally I am a wiz when it comes to being able to make a flyer only using Word in fact if I was taking Visual Media I would have gotten an A on the assignment I did for fun trying to help my friend come up with ideas, but don't worry I'm pretty sure the one I helped him with today will also get an A cause its pretty awesome.
Anyway, I can't complain I really do like helping my friends out I just need to figure out a way that I make it to bed before 2 cause I start school by 8! I will try to continue updating but as far as school goes I can't complain it's going pretty good.

5 comments:

Claire said...

All activities are much more fun when there is your own homework to avoid. Plus, I bet other people aren't as interested in helping you out, so how else are you going to find people who are so interested in your presence. That is the only way I get friends. Although, you should get a little more sleep before you start burning out and crying all the time. I have some experience with that.

Ann said...

Yay for your callings! I LOVE indexing!

Coopers said...

you called it on the FHE calling!
but the family history stuff...that is a surprise.
saying no is hard. especially when you like helping. but staying up until 2! you are a better friend then i am! i only last until 10:30! ha.

Heather said...

Don't worry about staying up 'till 2. It gets much easier the more you do it. And sleep... who needs it? Obviously, I haven't kept you up late enough. Hope all is going well.

PS-I have to admit, I have been going to bed earlier lately and it is quiet nice... but staying up is way more fun. Enjoy it while you can!

Jenny said...

sleep? in college? what?! just eat some oatmeal, you'll be good as new :)