Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Any Ideas

If I'm not at school or doing homework am not doing anything! It's driving me crazy I feel so lazy. Since I can't come up with ideas I'm asking you. Now these ideas can be things to do with a group or on my own (especially) , and remember I don't have a car, money, and it's snowy.

3 comments:

Sara Passey said...

these might sound like super lame ideas, but lately I've been doing lots of family history and indexing. It can be pretty cool and then at least you feel productive...I'll keep thinking, this is just what I came up with on the spot right before bed.

Ann said...

We here at the Coy house support the idea of indexing.

Penning a letter or two could also be fun (especially to your grandparents or favorite sister...you choose.)

reading a book.

andrew tells me all the time that only boring people are bored....so i'm fully confident that you, caitlyn passey, will never be bored. :)

love you!

lee said...

1.Scavenger Hunt. I love scavenger hunts. They are fun to make, fun to do, and a fun way to get to know people.
2. International Cinema. I dont know if BYU-I does this, but it can be fun to go watch some crazy foreign film!
3. Biking - probably so cold and icy that this isnt a good idea, but Allie and I really enjoyed taking our bikes out when we first moved here.BLTs were pretty much the picnic requirement, as well as a bag of popcorn.
4. Since you are an artist, you could work on your art in random buildings to fulfill assignments as well as familiarize yourself with places on campus that people never really see!

I dont know much about BYU-I. If I get wind of anything that people recommend, I will let you know