Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Parents in the World!!

Today I got the best birthday present and it was a complete surprise. I was in the Library doing my homework when I got a call from my mom to check my email. I decided to finish my homework and than check my email. The whole time I was finishing my homework I was trying to think what she could have emailed me that she couldn't tell me over the phone. When I checked my email I received an early Birthday present and I'm sure Christmas and another Birthday. My parents are buying me a mac laptop!! I ordered it tonight along side with a printer which is a copier but more important a scanner so I can scan my drawings in for my art class, it will be so nice. Thank you Thank you Thank you I am so grateful for my parents and how thoughtful they are it was a complete surprise and I'm just so grateful. Thanks I can't say it enough!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

OH WOW!!! You DO have the best parents! :)