Monday, December 15, 2008

Moving....


Next semester I'm off to Logan Landing! I had a good experience living at Snow but it's time for a change. I didn't know if I would be able to sell my contract in fact I had given up when Jesse called me saying that USU Housing called with an opening in married housing so if I still wanted to switch contracts we could. My favorite thing was that earlier that day I was talking to my old boss about how I wasn't able to sell my contract and Jenny (future roommate) talked to her the next day telling her that I was moving in. I packed my stuff up put it in a corner in the apt. and headed home for the break.

I've only been home for a couple of days but I've kept busy I went to Salt Lake Friday, babysitting Saturday, and today I helped my mom with her job. It's been great I hope I can continue being busy I've already started on a few projects. I love projects!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

WOO HOO logan landing! and the not having to share a toilet with a stranger is a definite plus :D I'm glad it all worked out with you and Jesse...get ready, it's going to be an adventurous semester with me as a roommate!!

Coopers said...

I'm so happy for you! I had to hear the news from Lee. I don't know how it really all worked out, but I'm sure glad that it did! Enjoy your break!!!