Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical

.

Last Friday I went to High School Musical 3 Senior Year! Jenny's little sister Madison came for the big event. It was way fun going to a movie where the majority of the people were 10 year old girls screaming and dancing through out the whole movie.
.


Afterwards we went back to Jenny's house and played some Karaoke (my first time ever)! It was super fun and the next day we played it some more but mixed in some Dance Dance.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't think the majority of the screamers were the ten year olds...i think it was us older folks! :)

Coopers said...

No way! I'm trying to get Lee's little sister to go to the movie and to take me with her. Looks like it was a fun night! Love HSM!

kelsi said...

that was a fun weekend. definitely come spend some more time with us... maybe we'll finally figure out something you can eat besides water... really you drink that. also let's make a trip to indian oven sometime soon!