Sunday, October 19, 2008

221383

To answer Will's question the green car has 22183 miles on it! So it's not a surprise that today when I tried to drive my car to church it didn't work. I started it but two seconds later it died. I had to walk to church. After church I decided to try it again. It started! It went in and out never dieing I let it run for about two minutes and then turned it off. I turned it back on it started right away so i drove the car around the parking lot. A few hours later I got enough courage to drive to Nibley about 15 minutes aways my car worked perfectly. If anyone has a guess to whats wrong with the car please tell me.

2 comments:

lee said...

Aside from the fact that it has over 220 THOUSAND MILES on it...my two guesses are 1. Timeing - with the distributer affecting the firing of the cylenders or 2. battery/alternator.

I am a pretty poor guesser though (see will's calling list and you will notice that I DIDN'T win!). We sure hope the green car keeps kicking. It is a real winner. Good luck!

The Griffins said...

It's old. :]